Teaching is a form of ministry at Caroline University. At Caroline, students and scholars truly mold and shape an edifying community where governance is shared and horizon of critical knowledge is broadened, and leadership and servant spirit become foundation of the university. We are here to serve with one another holding biblical values.
The mission of Caroline University is to educate students to be global leaders to service communities through online program in the area of religious business administration and religious philosophy.
Caroline University gives primary regards to the following learning outcomes as an educational institution:
Institutional Learning Outcomes
1. Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills in their field
2. Demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills in their chosen field.
3. Perform effective communication in oral, written, and research setting
4. Demonstrate advanced knowledge in their chosen discipline
5. Apply a lifestyle of service based on biblical values
Caroline University seeks to achieve the mission and institutional objectives by complying with standards of higher education and continued assessment.