Caroline University reserves the right to deny admission to any applicant due to the following reasons:
1. The applicant does not meet the standard admission requirements.
2. The applicant is unable to participate or learning in class due to physical, mental, or emotional reasons.
3. The applicant is unable to meet financial commitments to the school.
4. The applicant exhibits lack of personal motivation or is incompatible with the philosophy of the school regarding learning.
5. The Administrator has the right to deny admission to any applicant to whom it is deemed the classes not to be beneficial for the student.